1150 S. Birch | Denver CO
1150 has studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom residences- all with huge floor plans. Nearly all the homes have large balconies. Containing vessel sinks, custom countertops, cabinets, new appliances and brushed nickel light fixtures- these residences have been beautifully remodeled with every detail in mind. 1150 is proud to offer one of the few private "bark parks" (you have to see it!) in Denver, a gorgeous pool, barbecue area and wonderful landscaping throughout. There are multiple laundry facilities on-site, both covered and uncovered parking, and secure gated and building access.
About the Neighborhood
Located on a quiet side street, near (but not on) the intersection of I-25 and Colorado Blvd, 1150 is perfectly situated for those residents who want to be close to Washington Park, the University of Denver, Cherry Creek North, and the Denver Tech Center. Light Rail is a few blocks away and downtown is less than 15 minutes away. Grab your bike, sneakers, or rollerblades and be on the Cherry Creek bike path in 2 minutes. Walk around the corner to meet your friends after work at Old Chicago or the Bull & Bush (Denver’s oldest Brew Pub), grocery shop up the street at Whole Foods, or head down the block to the multi-million dollar Infinity Park & Recreation Center for a workout, Monday Night Movies on the field or a Rugby Game.
Features & Amenities
- One bedroom homes are approximately 750 s.f.
- Two bedroom homes are approximately 1,000 s.f.
- FREE WIFI!
- Most have huge balconies & vaulted ceilings
- Vessel sinks
- Designer lighting
- Custom cabinets
- Real slate flooring
- New windows & blinds
- New appliances incuding dishwasher and microwave
- Pet friendly with private fenced dog park that includes shade structures, water features and exercise assemblies
- Courtyard with renovated swimming pool and BBQ
- Close to Colorado & I-25 (DU, Washington Park, Infinity Park and Cherry Creek Shopping and Dining
- Free parking